| by admin | No comments

What’s your story about the F-35? Here’s what you need to know

Fox News contributor Jim Acosta was one of the first to respond to the F35 story on Fox News Sunday, saying that the Pentagon was “going to be the first casualty” if the military doesn’t come up with more answers to the question of whether the Pentagon should continue to buy the F22 fighter jets.

The Pentagon’s decision to purchase the F42 will cost it $1.2 trillion, Acosta said.

“If they don’t answer this question by February 15, then the entire Pentagon is going to be first casualty.

This is a big deal.

This will cost the Pentagon about $1 trillion,” Acosta continued.

“The question is, how do we do it?

And the answer is, they’re going to buy another F22.

This time they’re doing it in a smaller package.

This isn’t a big investment, but they’re making a huge investment in the F37.

And if they don�t answer this one, the whole Pentagon is a casualty.”

Acosta also criticized the Pentagon for its lack of transparency on its decision to buy a second F-22 jet.

“How do you know this is a good thing?

The Pentagon is saying, ‘Well, the F32 is going out of production in a year or two.

The F35 is going into production in 2019.’

Well, I don’t know that either.

I know that the F36 is going in.

The whole thing is going on behind closed doors,” Acosto said.

Acosta later told Fox News’ Martha MacCallum that he had been invited to a press briefing on Tuesday by an unidentified Pentagon official, who “told me to just go ahead and talk to you, because we’re not going to tell you what the answer to that question is.”

“I said, ‘Oh, okay, I’ll do that,'” Acosta recalled.

“I have to tell him I don�T have the answers.

That�s what the Pentagon does.

They have no idea what the answers are.”

The Pentagon press briefing was held in the Rose Garden, where Acosta had said the Pentagon will not disclose what the F38 and F39 jets will cost.

A Pentagon spokesperson told MacCallampum that Acosta�s comment was not in accordance with the Pentagon�s public position and that the department would not provide details of its purchase plans.

Acostos response was not the first time the Pentagon has denied any cost estimate for the F2 and F3.

The U.S. military previously told reporters in August that the military had no plans to purchase additional F-2 and the F3 jets.

A U.N. report issued in September said that the U.K. and Germany have signed agreements for the purchase of 18 F-16s and 10 F-5s.

Acusto was not immediately available for comment.